The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Jodi Ana International, LLC. The term the “Site” refers to www.jodiana.com and it’s associated sites. The terms “you”, “user”, and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site. The term, “service” refers to any service provided by Jodi Ana International, LLC or its employees. The term “forum” refers to the membership site, any forum on our website, or associated groups through social media.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or mailing address. You may visit our website anonymously.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as occasional special offers from Jodi Ana International, LLC eCourse or our partners.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the unsubscribe link in each email.
INFORMATION YOU POST
Use of information you post on our site is described in the Terms and Conditions for www.jodiana.com.
The software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser’s cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
YOUR INFORMATION AND OUTSIDE PARTIES
Jodi Ana International, LLC does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
UPDATED: JUNE 1, 2016